It’s true – what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. But mostly because you can’t transport cannabis over state lines.
Adult-use cannabis was legalized in Nevada in 2016, and residents and visitors alike can purchase up to an ounce of flower or 3.5 grams of concentrate at a time. If you’re heading to Las Vegas, you’re likely wondering where you can find quality cannabis products.
But first, a point of distinction. While dispensaries are easy to come by, consumption areas are not. Per Nevada law, you can only consume cannabis on private property, not in public.
Casinos and hotel rooms do not count as private property, leaving visitors with few options on where to consume their weed. Violators of these cannabis laws only face a misdemeanor charge, but also up to 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
This presents an obvious problem for 420-friendly tourists, which Nevada is hoping to fix with the addition of consumption lounges. The state is in the process of finalizing regulations for these businesses, and licensing is expected to happen after. Whether or not these businesses will open in 2022 remains to be seen.
In the meantime, you can find high-quality weed products, educated staff, and good prices at any of the following dispensaries during your Las Vegas trip.
The best dispensaries in Las Vegas
- On the Strip? No. In Spring Valley, west of the Strip
- Special features: open 24 hours, drive-thru
- Address: 7885 W Sahara Ave, #112 Las Vegas, NV 89117
Beyond/Hello Las Vegas is the flagship Nevada location for multi-state operator Beyond/Hello. Open 24 hours a day, you can find flower, pre-rolls, concentrates, vapes, edibles, topicals, and more in-store. You can pick up your products curbside, in the drive-thru, or get them delivered right to your door.
- On the Strip? No. Four blocks west of the Strip
- Special features: local discount
- Address: 4240 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
Founded in 2011, Cookies is an international cannabis brand with locations throughout the US and Canada, including in Las Vegas. Cookies’ offers a wide array of products and brands, encompassing flower, pre-rolls, edibles, gels, capsules, cartridges, and more. The brand’s seed-to-sale process ensures quality at every step, and the company has a deep commitment to restorative justice. Locals receive a discount with proof of residence.
- On the Strip? Yes
- Special features: drive-thru window
- Address: 1736 South Las Vegas Boulevard, 89104
Multistate operator Curaleaf has multiple locations in Las Vegas, with a wide selection of available products. Shop every type of cannabis product under the sun from flower and pre-rolled joints to vapes, edibles, concentrates, tinctures, and more for a variety of brands. Curaleaf offers free delivery on select orders and is open in-store until 3 am.
- On the Strip? No. Five blocks west of the Strip
- Special features: $80 ½ oz, free delivery
- Address: 4310 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Located just off the Strip, Exhale Brands offers a personal shopping experience with a small neighborhood store, with the convenience of being open 24/7. Shop a wide variety of flower, pre-rolls, and edibles and take advantage of their deals, like $80 ½ oz.
- On the Strip? No. In Winchester, east of the Strip
- Special features: daily specials, featured terpenes
- Address: 2900 East Desert Inn Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89121
Jardín Premium Cannabis is a luxury cannabis experience. Spanish for “garden’, Jardín was voted the best dispensary and best employees in Las Vegas in 2021 by the Jack Herer Cup. The dispensary was designed with elegance in mind, and the knowledgeable staff and award-winning atmosphere mean you never know just who will be buying their cannabis at Jardín – celebrity sightings are common here.
- On the Strip? No. On Paiute land, north of the Strip
- Special features: consumption lounge, 24-hour drive-thru
- Address: 1235 Paiute Cir, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Spanning over 16,000 sq feet, NuWu Cannabis Marketplace is one of the largest marijuana dispensaries in the world. Featuring over 200 cannabis brands, a 24-hour drive-thru, and the only legal consumption lounge in Vegas, NuWu is a one-stop-shop for all of your cannabis needs. Find what you want, purchase, and consume, all in one spot. The NuWu Cannabis Marketplace is on Paiute Tribal land, and there’s a second location just north of Las Vegas.
- On the Strip? No. One block west of the Strip
- Special features: open 24 hours, shuttle service
- Address: 2548 W Desert Inn Rd Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Open 24 hours a day, Planet 13 holds the title of the world’s largest dispensary. at 500 sq ft bigger than NuWu. Housed in its immersive retail superstore, you can find nearly any cannabis product on the market, from flower and pre-rolls to vapes, concentrates, edibles, tinctures, topicals, CBD, accessories, and merch. Staying on the strip? Hop on the shuttle and head over to the store.
- On the Strip? No. Five blocks east of the Strip
- Special features: free delivery
- Address: 4110 S Maryland Pkwy #1, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Pisos is a high-end cannabis dispensary in the Las Vegas neighborhood of Paradise. They carry a variety of cannabis products, from CBD to THC, including their Jack Herer concentrate, the 2016 1st place winner in the Jack Herer Cannabis Cup. Pisos offers free and same-day delivery to any location in the Valley.
- On the Strip? No. One block west of the Strip
- Special features: weekly flash sales
- Address: 3400 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109
With four dispensaries throughout Las Vegas, Reef Dispensaries is committed to raising the standard in the cannabis industry. Products are grown in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities where strains are bred for their medicinal properties. In addition to growing its own flower, Reef also extracts its own concentrates, so everything on the shelf is carefully curated from Reef’s farms or trusted brands. Nevada locals receive 10% off with proof of residence.
- On the Strip? No, just off the Strip at East Sahara Ave
- Special features: cannabis tasting bar, free delivery
- Address: 2244 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Conveniently located right off the Strip, Las Vegas ReLeaf is more than just a recreational and medical cannabis dispensary – it’s also home to a cannabis tasting bar; the first of its kind inside a dispensary. The bar serves up cannabis beers brewed by Two Roots. Made with THC instead of alcohol, these beers boast a clean taste and fewer calories than regular beers, but with all of the buzz you love.
- On the Strip? No. In North Las Vegas, north of the Strip
- Special features: open 24 hours, drive-thru window, daily deals
- Address: 2755 W. Cheyenne Ave. #103 North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Thrive is the largest independently-owned cannabis company in the state, with five locations throughout Nevada, three of which are in Las Vegas. The dispensary sells safe, medical-grade cannabis sourced in environmentally friendly methods with inclusive business practices. You can purchase flower, pre-rolls, concentrates, vaporizers, edibles, and smoking accessories. Thrive offers daily deals on different products at each location and has an easy-access drive-thru window at the North Las Vegas location.
- On the Strip? No, just off the Strip at 3rd St.
- Special features: free delivery, student/senior/teacher/military discounts
- Address: 1324 3rd St. Las Vegas NV 89106
Owned and operated by Las Vegas locals, the Sanctuary is more than your ordinary cannabis dispensary – it’s a place where cannabis, art, and connection come together. The dispensary was founded by a group of doctors, several of whom are members of the Burning Man community. Sanctuary takes design and mission inspiration from Burning Man, offering medical consults to everyone who comes in. Shop every cannabis product you could want in a consciously inclusive environment with well-trained staff.
Sign up for bi-weekly updates, packed full of cannabis education, recipes, and tips. Your inbox will love it.