Cannabis-infused chocolates are one of the simplest recipes to learn if you have cannabutter on hand. Chocolates are also one of the favorite recipes among the searches on the CannaCook website, because of how easy they are to make, and because they make dosing easy.
For this recipe you’ll need a few special items on hand such as candy molds and a double broiler. Of course, you can easily substitute the cannabutter for CBD butter in this recipe.
Tools & ingredients:
1/3 cup cannabutter (at room temperature)
4 cups melting chocolate
- Add water to your double broiler over high heat.
- Once water is at a boil, turn to low heat.
- Add two cups of chocolate and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of chocolates and stir until mostly lump-free.
- Add cannabutter and stir until cannabutter is completely melted.
- Once the cannabutter is melted, pour into your candy molds.
- Refrigerate until the chocolates are hardened.
- Once ready, remove the chocolates from molds.
- Store in air-tight container in your refrigerator
When shopping for chocolates, using higher quality chocolate makes a great deal of impact on flavor. You can also substitute white chocolate or dark chocolate in this recipe and yield the same results.
For easy recipes to full meals, check out CannaCook.com.